Join the HOPI trainee program
We will teach you how to lead people in logistics. Become a manager in two years!
After a year we are reopening the trainee program for future managers. In the two years course you will get to know the logistics business, experience all the work of the manager, and acquire the skills needed to lead people. Sign up and kick-start your career in HOPI!
What are our requirements
- The program is designed for graduates or the last year university students, ideally in the economic field, transport or with a technical focus.
- We expect you to have plans about becoming a manager.
- We require fluent English without which you can not work in our international team.
- We assume that you want to travel, learn new things and work independently.
What you will learn in 2 years
- You will know your strengths in leadership and learn how to use them.
- Find out what you need to work on and how you can grow and improve your skills.
- You will acquire managerial habits and you will be able to use them in practice.
How will the program look
- You will be doing a lot of different operational tasks to familiarize yourself with all areas of logistics business.
- Gradually you will get to know the HOPI know-how and find out what needs to be done in a large logistics company.
- With the Personal Development Plan you will learn how to work with your strengths and weaknesses.
- You will be involved in the international projects.
There is no shame in not knowing. That is why we open our trainee program. You will get a regular feedback from us to know what you have done and what to do better next time. Gradually, you will get to know everything you need to become a manager and we will prepare you for your future work.
Get in touch with us at email@example.com or at https://www.hopi.cz/en/career/juniors